This software provides a detailed view of settings and measurements in the UHF/VHF HPA.
A USB-A to USB-A cable is required to connect your PC to the front USB-port of the amplifier.
- Unzip HPAFU_READONLY.ZIP to a temporary location
- Run setup.exe from the \Library Setup folder. Accept all defaults. If prompted, keep existing (newer) versions of files.
- Copy \HPAFU_RO_V3.5 folder to Desktop or other preferred location
- Install USB Drivers. Select appropriate OS from \USB Driver folder. Right-click on .inf file, select Install. Win10 has 2 x .inf files to install).
- Connect USB cable to PC and HPA. Open Windows Device Manager, browse to Ports (COM & LPT) section to confirm port assignment.
- Browse to the 'HPAFU_RO_V3_5' folder on your PC and run 'HPAV305_READONLY.exe'.
- Open Port > COM Properties and select the port identified in Step 5 above.
8. Select correct HPA type from HPA Menu (Air-cooled = THALNA, Liquid-cooled = NORTHIA)
9. Click the "START COMM" icon to communicate with the HPA
10. The Utility will begin to display data collected from the HPA